Forums Spiritual Theology 3.2: The Holy Spirit Reply To: 3.2: The Holy Spirit

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    December 7, 2020 at 7:51 am

We are justified by faith and holiness. This is what Wesley said. God is inviting us to create all living things and take care of all living things. As such, we must bear the grace and call of God, as holy men and servants of God, throughout our lives. And I’m sure it’s the Holy Spirit who accompanies us all this and makes it’s the Holy Spirit. I want to re-examine the operation of the Holy Spirit through my society rather than my personal part.

On April 16, 2014, a passenger ship sank into the sea in Korea’s western sea, killing 304 people trapped in the ferry. Most of them were high school students. Everyone in Korea was greatly shocked by the incident. At that time, Christianity in Korea tried to convey its condolences and God’s will to the bereaved families who lost their families in an accident. But it was a futile effort. And through that, Christianity in Korea began to raise the voice of reform and redefine the theory of salvation. Where was God, when many people fell into the sea? The justice we have given is that God was with them and was crying with them. I believe that through heartbreaking work, the Holy Spirit alerted the Korean church. The church, which only dreamed of prosperity, was able to rethink God’s nature and consider the consolation of the Holy Spirit. This is entirely the work of the Holy Spirit. In fact, the church hasn’t done much for this case. It was just silence. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened. This word is silent here for a moment. And Jesus says, I’ll give you rest. The Holy Spirit silenced the Korean church, and soon the Holy Spirit consoled them himself. The Holy Spirit began to reform the Korean church. It continues even now. I believe that although there was no consolation of the Holy Spirit visible to our eyes, over time, the Holy Spirit consoled them and rewritten the history of the Korean church.